Friday, May 9, 2014

Its been a while........

Gonna take a minute here and clean off some off these cobwebs. Yup, its been almost a YEAR since I last posted a blog. Not much has happened in the last year. Life has just been busy. But, here I am ready to repent and move on. Im not gonna promise to blog more, Im just gonna see where I go with it. Maybe you will get a post, maybe your wont. Hahaha.
I was reading though some previous posts of mine and I came across some oldies that I really liked. Glamazon used to host these 'Friday Confessionals'. Which made blogging for me really easy because she gave me a reason to do it.  She doesnt know this but she is kinda my blogging mentor.When I grow up I wanna be just like her. Any way,  I miss those good ol' days, so I thought I would take a sec and bring it back. Just for funsies (its a word, I promise). If you would like to join me, feel free! Just post a comment on my blog that you too confessed and I will go read it. Really, its just a way to get some stuff off our chests, be it serious or funny, or random. Well here goes my confession..........................

I confess:
  • I hate going to the gym. But every time my husband drags  takes me with him, I always feel better. (dont tell him) :)
  • My workout playlist is pretty random. From Blake Shelton, to Maroon 5, to Imagine Dragons.
  • I am embaressed to say Kesha is on my playlist. I know, I know, but really if you can tune out her singing the music is pretty good. 
  • I would rather do my kids chores for them, but I know they wont learn anything. So instead, I follow them around the house nagging them till they get it done. It take 10x's longer then if I just did it to begin with. 
  • I suck at writing, but I love doing it. You would think because I love doing it, I would do it more but for some reason it just doesnt work that way. 
Ok there it is short and sweet and to the point! Now its your turn. Dont let me down. :)

No comments: