Friday, June 8, 2012

Free Stuff = Happy Mom

In my attempts to make this summer as memorable and epic as possible, I am always looking for cheap/free deals.  A friend told me the Huntsmans sponsor a free day at Heritage Park. (She had me at free) I took my kids last year and my kids had a blast! Who knew learning about Utah history and pioneer life could be so much fun! So when I heard I could get in for free I jumped at the opportunity! I called up my friend Natalie to brave the crowds with me and we headed up there. Here are some pics:













Poor Mason had to sit next to the Crazy Milner kids. LOL









Im not going to lie. It wasn't the easiest adventure ever. Six kids, two moms, walking around a recreated pioneer town, on the busiest day of the year. Im sure we might be a little crazy.  But the kids had so much fun and its always fun to hand out with Nat. Plus how can you pass up FREE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

YOU MEANIE YOU DELETED MY COMMENT